Conserved RNA Secondary Structures in Picornaviridae Genomes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo L. Hofacker & Martin Fekete & Christoph Flamm & Martijn A. Huynen & Susanne Rauscher & Paul E. Stolorz & Peter F. Stadler, 1998. "Automatic Detection of Conserved RNA Structure Elements in Complete RNA Virus Genomes," Working Papers 98-02-020, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsPicornaviridae; RNA secondary structure; IRES; CRE;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-08-040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .