The Structure of Growing Social Networks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Shubik, 2000. "The Theory of Money," Working Papers 00-03-021, Santa Fe Institute.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Mas-Colell, Andreau & Shubik, Martin, 1980. "Efficiency properties of strategies market games: An axiomatic approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 339-362, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Zhiguo, 2013. "Discovering the influential users oriented to viral marketing based on online social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(16), pages 3459-3469.
- Tian, Lixin & Huang, Yi & Dong, Gaogao & Du, Ruijin & Shi, Liu, 2014. "Robustness of interdependent and interconnected clustered networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 412(C), pages 120-126.
- Claes Andersson & Koen Frenken & Alexander Hellervik, 2006.
"A complex network approach to urban growth,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(10), pages 1941-1964, October.
- Ikeda, Nobutoshi, 2010. "Impact of initial lattice structures on networks generated by traces of random walks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3336-3347.
- Stanislaw Drozdz & Andrzej Kulig & Jaroslaw Kwapien & Artur Niewiarowski & Marek Stanuszek, 2017. "Hierarchical organization of H. Eugene Stanley scientific collaboration community in weighted network representation," Papers 1705.06208, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Perc, Matjaž, 2010. "Growth and structure of Slovenia’s scientific collaboration network," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 475-482.
- Ronald, Nicole & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2012. "Modeling social interactions between individuals for joint activity scheduling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 276-290.
- Johansson, Tobias, 2017. "Gossip spread in social network Models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 126-134.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu, 2014. "A two-layer team-assembly model for invention networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 415(C), pages 181-188.
- Huang, Chung-Yuan & Tsai, Yu-Shiuan, 2010. "Effects of friend-making resources/costs and remembering on acquaintance networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(3), pages 604-622.
- Li, Yongli & Luo, Peng & Fan, Zhi-ping & Chen, Kun & Liu, Jiaguo, 2017. "A utility-based link prediction method in social networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 693-705.
- López, Luis & F.F. Mendes, Jose & Sanjuán, Miguel A.F, 2002. "Hierarchical social networks and information flow," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 695-708.
- Karan, Rituraj & Biswal, Bibhu, 2017. "A model for evolution of overlapping community networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 474(C), pages 380-390.
- ChristianR. Jaramillo H., 2005. "The Role Of Networks In Collective Action With Costly Communication," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003625, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:204:y:2007:i:3:p:379-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendrik Ludolph & Gilbert Babin & Peter Kropf, 2003. "A Communication Framework Towards Flexible Associations of Business Entities Within Evolving Environments," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-43, CIRANO.
- Hackney, Jeremy & Marchal, Fabrice, 2011. "A coupled multi-agent microsimulation of social interactions and transportation behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 296-309, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial networks; network dynamics; community structure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-06-032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .