The Government's Role in Insuring Pensions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pennacchi & Pennacchi, George, 1998. "Government guarantees on pension fund returns," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20049, The World Bank.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Insulating Old-Age Systems from Political Risk," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Ross, Thomas W., 2001. "Pensions: theories of underfunding," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 667-689, December.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated".
"Building an Environment for Pension Reform in Developing Countries,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
97-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mitchell,Olivia, 1998. "Building an environment for pension reform in developing countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20047, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennpr:94-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .