Perturbation Methods for Saddle Point Computation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M.J. Kallio & A. Ruszczynski, 1994. "Parallel Solution of Linear Programs Via Nash Equilibria," Working Papers wp94015, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A. Ruszczynski, 1994. "A Partial Regularization Method for Saddle Point Seeking," Working Papers wp94020, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flam, Sjur & Ruszczynski, A., 2006.
"Computing Normalized Equilibria in Convex-Concave Games,"
2006:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Ruszczynski, A., 2006. "Computing Normalized Equilibria in Convex-Concave Games," Working Papers in Economics 05/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- S.D. Flam & A. Ruszczynski, 1994.
"Noncooperative Convex Games: Computing Equilibrium By Partial Regularization,"
wp94042, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Flam, S.D. & Ruszczynski, A., 2000. "Noncooperative Convex Games: Computing Equilibrium by Partial Regularization," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1200, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- M.J. Kallio & C.H. Rosa, 1994. "Large-Scale Convex Optimization via Saddle Point Computation," Working Papers wp94107, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Maarit Kallio & Markku Kallio, 2002. "Nonparametric Methods for Evaluating Economic Efficiency and Imperfect Competition," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 171-189, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp94038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.