Future Population and Education Trends in the Countries of North Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Lutz, 1996. "Challenges for Studying Population-Environment Interactions in the Arab Region," Working Papers wp96100, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Y. Xu, 2000. "Forecasting Labor Supply in Urban China: Integrating Demographic Dynamics and Socioeconomic Transition," Working Papers ir00011, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A. Goujon & A.B. Wils, 1996. "The Importance of Education in Future Population. Global Trends and Case Studies on Cape Verde, Sudan, and Tunisia," Working Papers wp96138, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G-Y. Cao, 2000. "The Future Population of China: Prospects to 2045 by Place of Residence and by Level of Education," Working Papers ir00026, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A. Goujon, 1997. "Population and Education Prospects in the Western Mediterranean Region (Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip)," Working Papers ir97046, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:rr96011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .