Estimating Costs for Controlling Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) from Stationary Sources in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Nilsson & R. Colberg & R. Hagler & P. Woodbridge, 1999. "How Sustainable Are North American Wood Supplies?," Working Papers ir99003, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Obersteiner & S. Nilsson, 2000. "Strategic Implications of eCommerce for Papermakers," Working Papers ir00016, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J. Stiglitz, 1999. "Whither Reform? Ten Years of the Transition," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko & V. Stolbovoi & M. Gluck & M. Jonas & M. Obersteiner, 2000. "Full Carbon Account for Russia," Working Papers ir00021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang,O., 2001. "Cost-effective abatement of ground-level ozone in cities and for larger regions : implications of non-monotonicity," Memorandum 30/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2000-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir00051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .