Report NEP-ENE-2000-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Z. Harkin & G. Bull, 2000. "Towards Developing a Comprehensive Carbon Accounting Framework for Forests in British Columbia," Working Papers ir00046, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko & V. Stolbovoi & M. Gluck & M. Jonas & M. Obersteiner, 2000. "Full Carbon Account for Russia," Working Papers ir00021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:00-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Z. Klimont & M. Amann & J. Cofala, 2000. "Estimating Costs for Controlling Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) from Stationary Sources in Europe," Working Papers ir00051, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:97-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore