Varieties of Monetary Reforms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moise Sidiropoulos & Jamel Trabelsi & Costas Karfakis, 2005. "Has the 'franc fort' exchange rate policy affected the inflationary dynamics? Theory and new evidence," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 379-395.
- Leertouwer, Erik & Maier, Philipp, 1999. "Who creates poltical business cycles? : (should central banks be blamed?)," Research Report 99E56, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99e56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horvath, Julius, 2003. "Optimum currency area theory : A selective review," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Branka Mraovic, 2010. "The geopolitics of currencies and the issue of monetary sovereignty," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 183-196, June.
More about this item
Keywordscentral banks ; monetary policy ; exchange rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wlu:wpaper:93013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbwluca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .