Spatial Aspects of Agent-Based Modeling of Large Economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial agent-based model; multi-industrial economy; transportation costs;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2015-11-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HME-2015-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa15p603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .