The Role of Physical, Human and Social Capital in Regional Financial Development Differences: An Analysis of Turkish Provinces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Hall, 1997. "The Future of the Metropolis and its Form," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 211-220.
- Simone Bonamici & Silvia Ciccarelli & Roberta Gemmiti & Daniele Paragano, "undated". "Roma turistica e competitiva," Working Papers 77/11, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-12-05 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-12-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2011-12-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2011-12-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .