Report NEP-HRM-2011-12-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Manca & Giuseppe Piroli, 2011. "Human Capital, R&D and Productivity Convergence of European Regions. A spatial analysis of RHOMOLO's semi endogenous growth approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p816, European Regional Science Association.
- Isabel Raposo & Tatiane Menezes, 2011. "Wage Differentials By Firm Size: The Efficiency Wage Test In A Devoloping Country," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin Ljunge, 2011. "Sick of Taxes? Evidence on the Elasticity of Labor Supply when Workers Are Free to Choose," Discussion Papers 11-27, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Giuliano Guerra, 2011. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1201, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Ercan Dulgeroglu & Sibel Bali Eryigit & Kadir Y. Eryigit & Filiz Gaygusuz, 2011. "The Role of Physical, Human and Social Capital in Regional Financial Development Differences: An Analysis of Turkish Provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1539, European Regional Science Association.
- Inge Noback & Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2011. "Gender-specific dynamics in working hours," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1308, European Regional Science Association.
- Tomoyasu Tanaka & Takao Goto, 2011. "The Impact of Governance Structure on Firm Performance: Evidence from Japanese Local Mixed Enterprises," ERSA conference papers ersa11p539, European Regional Science Association.