More than just water - Planning scenarios for a sustainable development of the Belgian part of the North Sea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Bruinsma & Piet Rietveld, 1993.
"Urban Agglomerations in European Infrastructure Networks,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(6), pages 919-934, June.
- Bruinsma, F. & Rietveld, P., 1993. "Urban agglomerations in European infrastructure networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
- Karst T Geurs & Jan R Ritsema van Eck, 2003. "Evaluation of accessibility impacts of land-use scenarios: the implications of job competition, land-use, and infrastructure developments for the Netherlands," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Hayashi, Y. & Morisugi, H., 2000. "International comparison of background concept and methodology of transportation project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-88, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .