Pearl - The New Regional Forecasting Model Of The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N W Keilman, 1985.
"Internal and external consistency in multidimensional population projection models,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(11), pages 1473-1498, November.
- N W Keilman, 1985. "Internal and External Consistency in Multidimensional Population Projection Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(11), pages 1473-1498, November.
- Nelissen, J.H.M. & Vossen, A.P.J.G., 1989. "Projecting household dynamics : A scenario-based microsimulation approach," Other publications TiSEM 02865a0f-4047-4c49-af35-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2006-02-05 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .