Internal and External Consistency in Multidimensional Population Projection Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N W Keilman, 1985. "Internal and external consistency in multidimensional population projection models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(11), pages 1473-1498, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Van Wissen, Leo & Rima, Annemarie, 1993.
"A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-53, March.
- Nijkamp, P. & Wissen, L.J.G. & Rima, A., 1992. "A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0077, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Karine Briard, 2009. "Un modèle de carrières types dynamiques pondérées pour le régime général d’assurance vieillesse : une application aux conséquences de la réforme de 2003," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 187(1), pages 47-64.
- Dik Leering & Andries Hans De Jong, 2005. "Pearl - The New Regional Forecasting Model Of The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa05p420, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:17:y:1985:i:11:p:1473-1498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.