A discussion on different techniques for GIS data collecting, precision, accuracy and quality of database
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger H. Gordon & James R. Hines, Jr. & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Notes on the Tax Treatment of Structures," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 223-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Titman, Sheridan D, 1982. " The Effects of Anticipated Inflation on Housing Market Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 827-842, June.
- Narwold, Andrew, 1992. "The distribution of the benefits of tax arbitrage in the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 367-376, November.
- James R. Follain & David C. Ling, 1988. "Another Look at Tenure Choice, Inflation, and Taxes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(3), pages 207-229.
- Randolph, William C., 1988. "Estimation of housing depreciation: Short-term quality change and long-term vintage effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 162-178, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2005-11-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .