Report NEP-ICT-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heikki Eskelinen & Lauri Dieter Frank & Timo Hirvonen, 2004. "Broadband strategies in thin milieux: comparing nordic experiences," ERSA conference papers ersa04p257, European Regional Science Association.
- António Soares & Gonçalo Santinha, 2004. "SMEs and ICTs adoption : a new challenge to Regional Policies," ERSA conference papers ersa04p435, European Regional Science Association.
- Crescenzio GALLO, 2005. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Computer Science: Survey and Research Directions," Game Theory and Information 0509003, EconWPA.
- Ute Hansen, 2004. "e-clustering - an innovative approach for economic policy," ERSA conference papers ersa04p650, European Regional Science Association.
- Paulo Cesar Lima Segantine & Rui António Ramos, 2004. "A discussion on different techniques for GIS data collecting, precision, accuracy and quality of database," ERSA conference papers ersa04p495, European Regional Science Association.
- Pavel Okunev, 2005. "A Simple Approach to Combining Internal and External Operational Loss Data," Finance 0508013, EconWPA.