On the Volume and Variety of Intra-Bloc Trade in an Expanded European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tinatin Akhvlediani & Katarzyna Śledziewska, . "The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Gábor HUNYA & Sándor RICHTER, 2011. "Mutual trade and investment of the Visegrad countries before and after their EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 77-91, December.
- Tinatin Akhvlediani & Katarzyna Śledziewska, 2017. "The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(1), pages 3-18.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; intensive and extensive margins; gravity model; EU accession;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-10-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-10-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2012-10-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2012-10-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .