CEEC's Competitiveness in the Global Context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2006. "Catch-up inflation and nominal convergence: The balancing act for new EU entrants," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 424-442, December.
- Peter Havlik, 2007.
"Structural Change and Trade Integration on EU-NIS Borders,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Peter Havlik, 2007. "Structural Change and Trade Integration on EU–NIS Borders," wiiw Research Reports 340, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth and structure; trade balances and market shares; productivity and unit labour costs; price versus quality competition;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .