Restructuring Through FDI in Romanian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hunya, Gabor, 2002. "Restructuring through FDI in Romanian manufacturing," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 387-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & Li, Jun Jiang, 2013. "Does Chinese Investment Contribute to The US Economy? An Analysis of Selected US States’ Growth, Employment and Exports," MPRA Paper 52575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2004. "Romania's integration into European markets : implications for sustainability of the current export boom," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3451, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:1947-1973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harry G. Broadman, 2005. "From Disintegration to Reintegration : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union in International Trade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7511.
- Cristina JUDE, 2012.
"Horizontal and Vertical Technology Spillovers from FDI in Eastern Europe,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
710, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Cristina Jude, 2012. "Horizontal and Vertical Technology Spillovers from FDI in Eastern Europe," Working Papers halshs-00828022, HAL.
- Frenkel, Michael & Funke, Katja & Stadtmann, Georg, 2004. "A panel analysis of bilateral FDI flows to emerging economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 281-300, September.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- MASCA Simona-Gabriela & JUDE Cristina, 2009. "The Vicious Circle Of Fdi And Consumption In Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 417-423, May.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; restructuring; foreign investment enterprises; foreign trade; privatization;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .