Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdolna Sass & Gábor Hunya, 2014. "Escaping to the East? Relocation of business activities to and from Hungary, 2003–2011," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1407, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: Are the Balkans different?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 4, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: Are the Balkans different?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 64, European Institute, LSE.
- Ana S. Trbovich & Jana Subotić & Jasna Matić, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment As Export Facilitator In Serbia’S Apparel Industry," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 5-6, pages 339-353, August.
- Estrin, Saul & Uvalic, Milica, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: are the Balkans different?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; balance of payments; income repatriation; statistics; new EU Member States; Southeast Europe; CIS;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:fdirep:fdi:2012-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .