Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe with Special Attention to Austrian FDI Activities in this Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabor Hunya, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe with Special Attention to Austrian FDI Activities in this Region," wiiw FDI Reports 2004-07, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco B. Castro, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment in a Late Industrialising Country: The Portuguese IDP Revisited," FEP Working Papers 147, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bellak, Christian & Leibrecht, Markus & Riedl, Aleksandra, 2008. "Labour costs and FDI flows into Central and Eastern European Countries: A survey of the literature and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 17-37, March.
- Eller, Markus & Haiss, Peter & Steiner, Katharina, 2006. "Foreign direct investment in the financial sector and economic growth in Central and Eastern Europe: The crucial role of the efficiency channel," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 300-319, December.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2004. "Austria's Trade with the EU Accession Countries," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 77(4), pages 231-249, April.
- Thomas Gruber, 2004. "Employment and Labor Market Flexibility in the New EU Member States," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 96-121.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:fdirep:fdi:2004-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .