The Effect of Trade Liberalization in South-Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerija Botrić, 2013. "Determinants of Intra-industry Trade between Western Balkans and EU-15: Evidence from Bilateral Data," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 7-23, September.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012.
"Measuring the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Kosovo,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
98, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Kosovo," wiiw Working Papers 85, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Schudel, Willem & Dautovic, Ernest, 2014. "Intra-industry trade between CESEE countries and the EU15," Working Paper Series 1719, European Central Bank.
- Valerija Botric, 2012. "Intra-industry Trade between the European Union and Western Balkans: A Close-up," Working Papers 1202, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Katerina Tosevska-Trpcevska & Dragan Tevdovski, 2014. "Measuring the Effects of Customs and Administrative Procedures on Trade: Gravity Model for South-Eastern Europe," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(1), pages 109-127, April.
- Jelena Trivic & Łukasz Klimczak, 2015. "The determinants of intra-regional trade in the Western Balkans," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 37-66.
More about this item
Keywordstrade potential; trade liberalization; gravity equation; preferential trade agreements; South-Eastern Europe;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:bpaper:070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.