Aggregate Trading Behavior of Technical Models and the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Förster & Mark Pearson, 2003. "Income Distribution and Poverty in the OECD Area: Trends and Driving Forces," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(1), pages 7-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2014. "A General Financial Transactions Tax. Motives, Effects and Implementation According to the Proposal of the European Commission," WIFO Working Papers 461, WIFO.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2015.
"The struggle over the Financial Transactions Tax. A politico-economic farce,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 15-55.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2014. "The Struggle Over the Financial Transactions Tax – A Politico-economic Farce," WIFO Working Papers 474, WIFO.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2007. "The Interaction Between the Aggregate Behaviour of Technical Trading Systems and Stock Price Dynamics," WIFO Working Papers 290, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate; Technical Trading; Speculation; Heterogeneous Agents;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2007-08-27 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-08-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2007:i:294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .