The Privatization Experiment in Austria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bishop, Matthew & Kay, John & Mayer, Colin (ed.), 1994. "Privatization and Economic Performance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:14567530 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:01:p:26-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Friedrich Schneider, 2003.
"Privatization in Austria: Some Theoretical Reasons and First Results About the Privatization Proceeds,"
Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim
229/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & em. Friedrich Schneider, 2004. "Privatization in Austria: Some Theoretical Reasons and First Results About the Privatization Proceeds," CESifo Working Paper Series 1123, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ansgar Belke & Friedrich Schneider, 2005. "Privatisation in Austria: Response to Internal and External Pressures," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(1), pages 26-32, 04.
- Friedrich Schneider & Ansgar Belke, 2004. "Privatization in Austria: Some theoretical reasons and performance measures," Economics working papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Privatization Experiment in Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:1997:i:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .