Privatisation in Austria: Response to Internal and External Pressures
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Aiginger, 1999.
"The Privatisation Experiment in Austria,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 4(4), pages 261-270, October.
- Sanford J Grossman & Oliver D Hart, 2001.
"An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
391749000000000339, David K. Levine.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, . "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Bartel, Rainer & Schneider, Friedrich, 1991. "The "Mess" of the Public Industrial Production in Austria: A Typical Case of Public Sector Inefficiency?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 68(1-3), pages 17-40, January.
- Friedrich Schneider & Ansgar Belke, 2004. "Privatization in Austria: Some theoretical reasons and performance measures," Economics working papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Maria K. Boutchkova & William L. Megginson, 2000. "Privatization and the Rise of Global Capital Markets," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 29(4), Winter.
- Ansgar Belke & Friedrich Schneider, 2004.
"Privatization in Austria: Some Theoretical Reasons and First Results About the Privatization Proceeds,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1123, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ansgar Belke & Friedrich Schneider, 2003. "Privatization in Austria: Some Theoretical Reasons and First Results About the Privatization Proceeds," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 229/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Niskanen, William A, 1975. "Bureaucrats and Politicians," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 617-43, December.
- JosÃ© Casas Pardo & Friedrich Schneider (ed.), 1996. "Current Issues in Public Choice," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 710.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:26-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.