Investment and Finance in De Novo Private Firms: Empiracal Results from the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrzej Bratkowski & Irena Grosfeld & Jacek Rostowski, 2000. "Investment and Finance in "de novo" private firms: Empirical Results from the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(1), pages 101-116, March.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; credit marker; investment; financial constraints; start-ups;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2001-12-19 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2001-12-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-12-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2001-12-19 (Microfinance)
- NEP-TRA-2001-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1999-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .