Technology Spillovers through Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinoshita, Yuko, 2001. "R&D and Technology Spillovers through FDI: Innovation and Absorptive Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andres Lopez & Gaston Rossi, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers and the Absorptive Capabilities of Domestic Firms in the Argentine Manufacturing Sector (1992-2001),"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 645-677.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andres Lopez & Gaston Rossi, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers and the Absorption Capabilities of Domestic Firms in the Argentine Manufacturing Sector (1992-2001)," Working Papers 74, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jul 2004.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2000. "R&D and technology spillovers via FDI: Innovation and absorptive capacity," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp163, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Erol Taymaz & Aykut Lenger, 2004. "Multinational Corporations as a Vehicle for Productivity Spillovers in Turkey," DRUID Working Papers 04-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2001-12-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2001-12-19 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2001-11-27 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TID-2001-12-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1999-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.