Nominal-Real Tradeoffs and the Effects of Monetary Policy: the Romanian Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budina, Nina & Maliszewski, Wojciech & de Menil, Georges & Turlea, Geomina, 2006.
"Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 330-347, March.
- Nina Budina & Wojtek Maliszewski & Georges de Menil & Geomina Turlea, 2002. "Money, Inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000," DELTA Working Papers 2002-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Nina Budina & Wojciech Maliszewski & Georges De Menil & Geomina Turlea, 2006. "Money, inflation and output in Romania, 1992-2000," Post-Print halshs-00754167, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsasymetric impact of monetary policy; inflation-output tradeoff; persistence; soft budget constraints; transition; transmission of channels;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1998-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.