Which Enterprises (Believe They) Have Soft budgets after Mass Privatization? Evidence from Mongolia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hongbin Li & Weiying Zhang & Li-An Zhou, 2005. "Ownership, Efficiency, and Firm Survival in Economic Transition: Evidence from a Chinese Science Park," Discussion Papers 00008, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Kornai, János, 2000.
"A költségvetési korlát megkeményítése a posztszocialista országokban
[Hardening of the budget constraint in the post-socialist countries]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-22.
- Kornai, Janos, 2001. "Hardening the budget constraint: The experience of the post-socialist countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1573-1599, October.
More about this item
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .