Labour Market Characteristics and Profitability: Econometric analysis of Hungarian Exporting Firms, 1986-1995
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & Béatrice D'HOMBRES & Paul GYSELINCK, 2004.
"Instrument Choice and the Returns to Education: New Evidence from Vietnam,"
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Béatrice d'Hombres & Paul Gyselinck, 2005. "Instrument Choice and the Returns to Education: New Evidence from Vietnam," Labor and Demography 0510011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiona Burke & Patrick Walsh, 2012. "Regional earning disparities and the speed of transition: evidence from Poland 1994–1997," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-19, December.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2809-2857 is not listed on IDEAS
- Svejnar, Jan, 1999. "Labor markets in the transitional Central and East European economies," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.),Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2809-2857, Elsevier.
More about this item
Keywordsfirms in transition economy; labour; monopoly; profit;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2002-04-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.