Intrahousehold inequality and the theory of targeting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kanbur, Ravi, 1992. "Intrahousehold inequality and the theory of targeting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 372-378, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 791-841 Elsevier.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2012. "Targeting and child poverty," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(4), pages 783-808, October.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1134-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Inequality and the Family in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4158, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rodriguez Takeuchi Laura, 2015. "Intra-Household Inequalities in Child Rights and Well-Being: A Barrier to Progress?," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rodríguez, Laura, 2016. "Intrahousehold Inequalities in Child Rights and Well-Being. A Barrier to Progress?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 111-134.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Costas Meghir, 2014. "Intrahousehold Inequality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1948, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:310-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alderman, Harold & Hoddinott, John & Haddad, Lawrence James & Udry, Christopher, 1995. "Gender differentials in farm productivity," FCND discussion papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xu, Zeyu, 2007. "A survey on intra-household models and evidence," MPRA Paper 3763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2007. "A Theory of Child Targeting," Working Papers 200710, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Donni, Olivier, 2009. "Non-unitary Models of Household Behavior: A Survey of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 4603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2015.
"Toyboys or supergirls? An analysis of partners’ employment outcomes when she outearns him,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 501-530, September.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2015. "Toyboys or Supergirls? An analysis of partners' employment outcomes when she outearns him," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966804, HAL.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 1999.
"The kids are alright? An analysis of child benefit using Irish data,"
199926, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, D., 1999. "The Kids are Alright? An Analysis of Child Benefit using Irish Data," Papers 99/26, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Wilman Javier Iglesias Pinedo & Alexandre Bragança Coelho, 2018. "Using A Collective Model To Evaluate Intra-Household Inequality And Individual Poverty In Brazil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 131, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tipper, Adam, 2010. "Economic models of the family and the relationship between economic status and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1567-1573, May.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Donni, Olivier, 2006.
"Les modèles non unitaires de comportement du ménage : un survol de la littérature,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 9-52, mars-juin.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Olivier Donni, 2004. "Les modèles non-unitaires de comportement du ménage: un survol de la littérature," Cahiers de recherche 0426, CIRPEE.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1997.
"Introducing Household Production in Collective Models of Labor Supply,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 191-209, February.
- Chiappori, P.A., 1994. "Introducing Household Production in Collective Models of Labour Suply," DELTA Working Papers 94-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Udry, Christopher & Hoddinott, John & Alderman, Harold & Haddad, Lawrence, 1995. "Gender differentials in farm productivity: implications for household efficiency and agricultural policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 407-423, October.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Miguel Székely, 1999. "La desigualdad en América Latina y el Caribe," Research Department Publications 4159, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsServices&Transfers to Poor; Environmental Economics&Policies; Safety Nets and Transfers; Poverty Impact Evaluation; Rural Poverty Reduction;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.