South Sudan's infrastructure : a continental perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2014.
"Evaluating the Effects of Large-Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 13-57
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Large Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative," Working Papers 2010-9, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Large Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative," NBER Working Papers 16069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar, 1991.
"The Effects of Child Mortality Changes on Fertility Choice and Parental Welfare,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 582-606, June.
- Sah, R.K., 1989. "The Effects Of Mortality Changes On Fertility Choice And Individual Welfare: Some Theoretical Predictions," Papers 599, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Paul Gertler & John Molyneaux, 1994.
"How economic development and family planning programs combined to reduce indonesian fertility,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), pages 33-63.
- Gertler, P.J. & Molyneaux, J.W., 1993. "How Economic Development and Family Planning Programs Combined to Reduce Indonesian Fertility," Papers 93-08, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Menon, Nidhiya, 2010.
"Spatial Decentralization and Program Evaluation: Theory and an Example from Indonesia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nidhiya Menon & Mark M. Pitt, 2010. "Spatial Decentralization and Program Evaluation: Theory and an Example from Indonesia," Working Papers 16, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Zayra Romo & Gary McMahon & Perrine Toledano & Peter Robinson & Inés Pérez Arroyo, 2015.
"The Power of the Mine : A Transformative Opportunity for Sub-Saharan Africa
[Le potentiel transformateur de l'industrie minière : Une opportunité pour l'électrification de l'Afrique subsaharienne]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21402.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; E-Business; Infrastructure Economics; Energy Production and Transportation; Roads&Highways;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-10-09 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-10-09 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-09 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .