Trade integration as a way forward for the Arab world : a regional agenda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Teulon & Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Pays riche, population pauvre : quelle stratégie de développement pour l’Algérie ?," Working Papers 2014-244, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jean-Pierre Chauffour & Bernard M., 2013. "Harnessing Trade Opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/07, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Trade Law; Emerging Markets; Trade and Regional Integration; Trade Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-03-12 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-12 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .