The global apparel value chain, trade and the crisis : challenges and opportunities for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jodie Keane, 2013. "Rethinking Trade Preferences for Sub-Saharan Africa: How Can Trade in Tasks Be the Potential Lifeline?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 443-462, July.
- Plank, Leonhard & Rossi, Arianna & Staritz, Cornelia, 2012. "Workers and social upgrading in "fast fashion": The case of the apparel industry in Morocco and Romania," Working Papers 33, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6668 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:562-577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calabrese, Linda & Balchin, Neil & Mendez-Parra, Maximiliano, 2017. "The phase-out of second-hand clothing imports: what impact for Tanzania?," MPRA Paper 82175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Pickles & Leonhard Plank & Cornelia Staritz & Amy Glasmeier, 2015. "Trade policy and regionalisms in global clothing production networks," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 8(3), pages 381-402.
- Valentina De Marchi & Eleonora Di Maria, 2015. "Eco-innovazione, relazioni di fornitura e implicazioni per la comunicazione nelle piccole imprese: un focus sulla moda italiana," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(4), pages 87-104.
- Juan S. Blyde & Christian Volpe Martincus & Danielken Molina, 2014. "Fábricas sincronizadas: América Latina y el Caribe en la era de las Cadenas Globales de Valor," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 86755 edited by Juan S. Blyde, February.
- Azmeh, Shamel & Nadvi, Khalid, 2013. "‘Greater Chinese’ global production networks in the Middle East: the rise of the Jordanian garment industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56409, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Suparna Karmakar & Meenu Tewari, 2014. "Using IPRs to Protect Niches? Evidence from the Indian Textile and Apparel Industry," Working Papers id:5688, eSocialSciences.
- Morris, Mike & Staritz, Cornelia, 2014. "Industrialization Trajectories in Madagascar’s Export Apparel Industry: Ownership, Embeddedness, Markets, and Upgrading," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 243-257.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Labor Policies; Access to Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .