The global apparel value chain, trade and the crisis : challenges and opportunities for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988. "Offset and Sterilization Under Fixed Exchange Rates With An Optimizing Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 2777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Broaddus, 1985. "Financial innovation in the United States - background, current status and prospects," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 2-22.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1988. "Monetary policy transmission: through money or credit?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- Alfred Broaddus, 1985. "Financial innovation in the United States -- background, current and prospects," Working Paper 85-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calabrese, Linda & Balchin, Neil & Mendez-Parra, Maximiliano, 2017. "The phase-out of second-hand clothing imports: what impact for Tanzania?," MPRA Paper 82175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina De Marchi & Eleonora Di Maria, 2015. "Eco-innovazione, relazioni di fornitura e implicazioni per la comunicazione nelle piccole imprese: un focus sulla moda italiana," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(4), pages 87-104.
- Suparna Karmakar & Meenu Tewari, 2014. "Using IPRs to Protect Niches? Evidence from the Indian Textile and Apparel Industry," Working Papers id:5688, eSocialSciences.
- Morris, Mike & Staritz, Cornelia, 2014. "Industrialization Trajectories in Madagascar’s Export Apparel Industry: Ownership, Embeddedness, Markets, and Upgrading," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 243-257.
- Plank, Leonhard & Rossi, Arianna & Staritz, Cornelia, 2012. "Workers and social upgrading in "fast fashion": The case of the apparel industry in Morocco and Romania," Working Papers 33, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:562-577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan S. Blyde & Christian Volpe Martincus & Danielken Molina, 2014. "Fábricas sincronizadas: América Latina y el Caribe en la era de las Cadenas Globales de Valor," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 86755 edited by Juan S. Blyde, February.
- Azmeh, Shamel & Nadvi, Khalid, 2013. "‘Greater Chinese’ global production networks in the Middle East: the rise of the Jordanian garment industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56409, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Labor Policies; Access to Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .