Enterprise recovery following natural disasters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012.
"Bank strategies in catastrophe settings: empirical evidence and policy suggestions,"
Econometica Working Papers
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Bank strategies in catastrophe settings: empirical evidence and policy suggestions," CEIS Research Paper 254, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Oct 2012.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2012. "Bank strategies in catastrophe settings: empirical evidence and policy suggestions," AICCON Working Papers 114-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Bank Strategies in Catastrophe Settings: Empirical Evidence and Policy Suggestions," CSEF Working Papers 324, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kirchberger, Martina, 2017. "Natural disasters and labor markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 40-58.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Okubo, Fumihiro, 2015.
"Firm-level impacts of natural disasters on production networks: Evidence from a flood in Thailand,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 244-259.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Okubo, Fumihiro, 2014. "Firm-level impacts of natural disasters on production networks : evidence from a flood in Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 445, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kurosaki, Takashi, 2017. "Household-Level Recovery after Floods in a Tribal and Conflict-Ridden Society," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 51-63.
- Jean-François Maystadt & Valerie Mueller & Ashwini Sebastian, 2016.
"Environmental Migration and Labor Markets in Nepal,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(2), pages 417-452.
- Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Mueller, Valerie & Sebastian, Ashwini, 2014. "Environmental migration and labor markets in Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1364, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean-Francois Maystadt & Valerie Mueller & Ashwini Sebastian, 2014. "Environmental migration and labor markets in Nepal," Working Papers 66401053, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural disasters and labour markets," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Goetz von Peter & Sebastian von Dahlen & Sweta C Saxena, 2012. "Unmitigated disasters? New evidence on the macroeconomic cost of natural catastrophes," BIS Working Papers 394, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural Disasters and Labour Markets," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2014-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Takasaki, Yoshito, 2017. "Natural Disaster, Poverty, and Development: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 2-15.
- Kurosaki, Takashi, 2015. "Household-Level Recovery after Floods in a Tribal and Conflict-Ridden Society," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:217-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florence Kondylis & Valerie Mueller, 2014. "Economic consequences of conflict and environmental displacement," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 14, pages 388-424 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- F. Zhou & W.J.W. Botzen, 2017. "The Impact of Natural Disasters on Firm Growth in Vietnam: : Interaction with Financial Constraints," Working Papers 17-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Debt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Natural Disasters; Hazard Risk Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-05-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2010-05-22 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2010-05-22 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .