The short-term impact of higher food prices on poverty in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna D'Souza & Dean Jolliffe, 2012.
"Rising Food Prices and Coping Strategies: Household-level Evidence from Afghanistan,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 282-299, August.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010. "Rising food prices and coping strategies : household-level evidence from Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5466, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Jane Casabianca, 2012. "Distributional effects of preferential and multilateral trade liberalization: the case of Paraguay," FIW Working Paper series 083, FIW.
- Ole Boysen, 2016.
"Food Demand Characteristics in Uganda: Estimation and Policy Relevance,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 260-293, June.
- Ole Boysen, 2012. "A Food Demand System Estimation for Uganda," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp396, IIIS.
- Delphine Boutin, 2011. "D’une crise à l’autre : Mesurer l’impact des prix alimentaires sur la pauvreté," Larefi Working Papers 1106, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah N. & Kasirye, Ibrahim, 2010. "Food security in Uganda: a dilemma to achieving the millennium development goal," Research Series 113614, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Boysen, Ole & Matthews, Alan, 2012. "The differentiated effects of food price spikes on poverty in Uganda," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ole Boysen, 2013.
"High food prices and their implications for poverty in Uganda - From demand system estimation to simulation,"
- Boysen, Ole, 2013. "High Food Prices and their Implications for Poverty in Uganda From Demand System Estimation to Simulation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150700, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Delphine Boutin, 2011. "D'une crise à l'autre : mesurer l'impact des prix alimentaires sur la pauvreté," Working Papers hal-00637608, HAL.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010.
"Rising food prices and coping strategies : household-level evidence from Afghanistan,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5466, The World Bank.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010. "Food Security in Afghanistan: Household-level Evidence from the 2007-08 Food Price Crisis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61139, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood&Beverage Industry; Rural Poverty Reduction; Regional Economic Development; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-04-17 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .