Trade in health services: what's in it for developing countries ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahmida Khatun & Mazbahul Ahamad, 2015. "Liberalising trade in health services: constraints and prospects for South Asian countries," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 57-70, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Law; Disease Control&Prevention; Health Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-21 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-11-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-INT-2009-11-21 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .