Forecasting local climate for policy analysis : a pilot application for Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Christopher J. L., 1987. "A critical review of international mortality data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 773-781, January.
- Bulatao, Rodolfo A. & Bos, Eduard & Stephens, Patience W. & My T. Vu, 1989. "Projecting mortality for all countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 337, The World Bank.
- Joel Cohen, 1986. "Population forecasts and confidence intervals for sweden: a comparison of model-based and empirical approaches," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(1), pages 105-126, February.
More about this item
KeywordsScience of Climate Change; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Global Environment Facility; Water Conservation; Information Security&Privacy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-08-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2009-08-02 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .