Own and sibling effects of conditional cash transfer programs : theory and evidence from Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Deon Filmer & Norbert Schady, 2017. "Own and Sibling Effects of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs: Theory and Evidence from Cambodia: 1," Research on Economic Inequality,in: Research on Economic Inequality, volume 25, pages 259-298 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riddell, Abby & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2016. "The effectiveness of foreign aid to education," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 23-36.
- Barrientos, Armando & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2010. "Social Assistance in Developing Countries Database Version 5.0," MPRA Paper 20001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro J. Ganimian & Richard J. Murnane, 2014. "Improving Educational Outcomes in Developing Countries: Lessons from Rigorous Impact Evaluations," NBER Working Papers 20284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riddell, Abby Rubin, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Foreign Aid to Education: What Can Be Learned?," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "The effect of siblings’ education on school-entry in the Ethiopian highlands," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 45-68.
- Kenayathulla, Husaina Banu, 2016. "Gender differences in intra-household educational expenditures in Malaysia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 59-73.
- Del Rey, Elena & Estevan, Fernanda, 2013.
"Conditional cash transfers and education quality in the presence of credit constraints,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 76-84.
- Elena Del Rey & Fernanda Estevan, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Education Quality in the Presence of Credit Constraints," Working Papers 1108E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lindskog, Annika, 2011. "The Effect of Older Siblings’ Literacy on School Entry and Primary School Progress in the Ethiopian Highlands," Working Papers in Economics 495, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Baez, Javier E. & Camacho, Adriana, 2011.
"Assessing the Long-term Effects of Conditional Cash Transfers on Human Capital: Evidence from Colombia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baez, Javier E. & Camacho, Adriana, 2011. "Assessing the long-term effects of conditional cash transfers on human capital : evidence from Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5681, The World Bank.
- Javier E. Báez & Adriana Camacho, 2011. "Assessing the Long-term Effects of Conditional Cash Transfers on Human Capital: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008900, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- De Hoop,Jacobus Joost & Friedman,Jed & Kandpal,Eeshani & Rosati,Furio Camillo, 2017.
"Child schooling and child work in the presence of a partial education subsidy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8182, The World Bank.
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani & Rosati, Furio C., 2017. "Child Schooling and Child Work in the Presence of a Partial Education Subsidy," IZA Discussion Papers 10992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jiménez, Maribel. & Jiménez, Mónica., 2015. "Asistencia escolar y participación laboral de los adolescentes en Argentina : el impacto de la Asignación Universal por Hijo," ILO Working Papers 994889043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2014. "Social Safety Nets and Gender : Learning from Impact Evaluations and World Bank Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21365, April.
- World Bank, 2011.
"Work and Family : Latin American and Caribbean Women in Search of a New Balance
[Trabajo & familia : mujeres de América Latina y el Caribe en busca de un nuevo equilibrio - Resumen ejecuivo (Vol. 2," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12489, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Madagascar : Mitigating the Impact of the Crisis on Education," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17012, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Where Have All the Poor Gone? : Cambodia Poverty Assessment 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17546, The World Bank.
- Estevan, Fernanda, 2013. "The impact of conditional cash transfers on public education expenditures: A political economy approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 268-284.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-75 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Primary Education; Education For All; Tertiary Education; Youth and Governance;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .