Kenya's quest for growth stabilization and reforms - but political stability ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack, William & Lagunoff, Roger, 2006.
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 551-572, May.
- William Jack & Roger Lagunoff, 2003. "Dynamic Enfrachisement," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff & William Jack, 2004. "Dynamic Enfranchisement," 2004 Meeting Papers 466, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William Jack & Roger Lagunoff, 2003. "Dynamic Enfranchisement," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000030, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William Jack & Roger Lagunoff, 2003. "Dynamic Enfranchisement," Public Economics 0306002, EconWPA, revised 24 Nov 2003.
- Roger Lagunoff & William Jack, 2004. "Dynamic Enfranchisement," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 24, Econometric Society.
- William Jack & Roger Lagunoff, 2003. "Dynamic Enfranchisement," Wallis Working Papers WP36, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Fearon, James D., 1995. "Rationalist explanations for war," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 379-414, June.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1991.
"The Technology of Conflict as an Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 130-134, May.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1990. "The Technology of Conflict as an Economic Activity," UCLA Economics Working Papers 597, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Philip Keefer, 2008.
"Insurgency and Credible Commitment in Autocracies and Democracies,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(1), pages 33-61, January.
- Keefer, Philip, 2007. "Insurgency and credible commitment in autocracies and democracies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4185, The World Bank.
- Nicholas Sambanis, 2008. "Short- and Long-Term Effects of United Nations Peace Operations," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 22(1), pages 9-32, January.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996. "Contest success functions (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 283-290.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Emerging Markets; Public Sector Expenditure Analysis&Management; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .