Measuring financial protection in health
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Sujin & Kwon, Soonman, 2015. "Impact of the policy of expanding benefit coverage for cancer patients on catastrophic health expenditure across different income groups in South Korea," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 241-247.
- Grigorakis, Nikolaos & Floros, Christos & Tsangari, Haritini & Tsoukatos, Evangelos, 2016. "Out of pocket payments and social health insurance for private hospital care: Evidence from Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 948-959.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:123-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Fan & Anup Karan & Ajay Mahal, 2012.
"State health insurance and out-of-pocket health expenditures in Andhra Pradesh, India,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 189-215, September.
- Victoria Fan & Anup Karan & Ajay Mahal, 2012. "State Health Insurance and Out-of-Pocket Health Expenditures in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers id:5032, eSocialSciences.
- Binnendijk, Erika & Dror, David M. & Gerelle, Eric & Koren, Ruth, 2013. "Estimating Willingness-to-Pay for health insurance among rural poor in India by reference to Engel's law," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 67-73.
- Rama Pal, 2010.
"Analysing Catastrophic OOP Health Expenditure in India : Concepts, Determinants and Policy Implications,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22775, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rama Pal, 2010. "Analysing Catastrophic OOP Health Expenditure in India: Concepts, Determinants and Policy Implications," Working Papers id:2420, eSocialSciences.
- Rama Pal, 2010. "Analysing catastrophic OOP health expenditure in India: Concepts, determinants and policy implications," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Bilger, Marcel, 2008. "Progressivity, horizontal inequality and reranking caused by health system financing: A decomposition analysis for Switzerland," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1582-1593, December.
- Jeannette Amaya Lara & Fernando Ruiz Gómez, 2011. "Determining factors of catastrophic health spending in Bogota, Colombia," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 83-100, June.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Impact evaluation of India's ‘Yeshasvini’ community‐based health insurance programme," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 5-35, September.
- Arsenijevic, Jelena & Pavlova, Milena & Groot, Wim, 2013. "Measuring the catastrophic and impoverishing effect of household health care spending in Serbia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 17-25.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Rural Poverty Reduction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-25 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2008-03-25 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.