Product market regulation in Romania : a comparison with OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fay, Marianne & De Rosa, Donato & Pauna, Catalin, 2008. "Product Market Regulation in Romania: A Comparison with OECD Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 5-34, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003.
"Regulation, productivity and growth: OECD evidence,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(36), pages 9-72, April.
- Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2003. "Regulation, productivity, and growth : OECD evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2944, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003. "Regulation, Productivity and Growth: OECD Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 347, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Regulation; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; E-Business; Emerging Markets; Markets and Market Access;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-11-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-11-24 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .