The pervasive effects of high taxation of capital goods in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- McMahon, Walter W. & Boediono, Walter W., 1992. "Universal basic education: An overall strategy of investment priorities for economic growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 137-151, June.
- F. Javier Arze del Granado & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization and The Functional Composition of Public Expenditures (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0501, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman, 1992. "The Indian trade regime," Policy Research Working Paper Series 989, The World Bank.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Ettori, Francois M., 1992. "Protection and industrial structure in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 990, The World Bank.
- V.R. Prabhakaran Nair, 2005. "Determinants of fixed investment: A study of Indian private corporate manufacturing sector," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 369, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Globalization and Financial Integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .