Specialization and adjustment during the growth of China and India : the Latin American experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2004. "Fiscal Aspects of Metropolitan Governance," International Tax Program Papers 0401, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack (ed.), 2004. "International Handbook of Land and Property Taxation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3304, April.
- Richard Arena, 2002. "Introduction," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 112(5), pages 627-633.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004.
"Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China,"
International Tax Program Papers
0413, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Nov 2004.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004. "Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0435, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami, 2006. "Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3913, The World Bank.
- Christian Lefèvre, 1998. "Metropolitan government and governance in western countries: a critical review," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 9-25, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Water and Industry; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-08-27 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-08-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-08-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAM-2007-08-27 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2007-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .