Specialization and adjustment during the growth of China and India : the Latin American experience
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Water and Industry; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-08-27 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-08-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-08-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAM-2007-08-27 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2007-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .