Rural poor in rich rural areas : poverty in rural Argentina
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 2010. "Contribution of energy services to the millennium development goals and to poverty alleviation in Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Proyectos 281, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- World Bank, 2009. "Argentine Youth : An Untapped Potential," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2622, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Population Policies; Achieving Shared Growth; Services&Transfers to Poor;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-13 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .