A normal relationship ? Poverty, growth, and inequality
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Comment rÃ©duire la pauvretÃ© dans un monde plus riche ?
by ? in D'un champ l'autre on 2014-05-09 04:34:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2008.
"What is the Impact of International Remittances on Poverty and Inequality in Latin America?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 89-114, January.
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2007. "What is the impact of international remittances on poverty and inequality in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4249, The World Bank.
- Pinkovskiy, Maxim L., 2013.
"World welfare is rising: Estimation using nonparametric bounds on welfare measures,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 176-195.
- Pinkovskiy, Maxim L., 2014. "World welfare is rising: estimation using nonparametric bounds on welfare measures," Staff Reports 662, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Goñi, Edwin & Humberto López, J. & Servén, Luis, 2011.
"Fiscal Redistribution and Income Inequality in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1558-1569, September.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, J. Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2008. "Fiscal redistribution and income inequality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4487, The World Bank.
- Gravier-Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Kochanowicz, Jacek, 2010.
"Intra-provincial inequalities and economic growth in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 237-258, September.
- Kochanowicz, Jacek & Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," MPRA Paper 15044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek Kochanowicz & Joanna Rymaszewska & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," Working Papers 2008-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2008.
"Banking Services for Everyone? Barriers to Bank Access and Use around the World,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 397-430, November.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2006. "Banking services for everyone ? Barriers to bank access and use around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4079, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Martinez Peria, M., 2008. "Banking services for everyone? Barriers to bank access and use around the world," Other publications TiSEM 667b51d6-c698-43ce-9777-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jiandong Chen & Dai Dai & Ming Pu & Wenxuan Hou & Qiaobin Feng, 2010. "The trend of the Gini coefficient of China," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 10910, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert J.M. & Isaac, Morna & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & Lucas, Paul L. & Balachandra, P., 2011. "Model projections for household energy use in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7747-7761.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2011.
"Growth and Inequality Effects on Poverty Reduction in Italy,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 241-280.
- Lombardo, Vincenzo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," MPRA Paper 14351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," Discussion Papers 9_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:167:y:2018:i:c:p:86-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William, 2009. "How the Millennium Development Goals are Unfair to Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 26-35, January.
- Martin Ravallion, 2012. "Why Don't We See Poverty Convergence?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 504-523, February.
- Iniguez-Montiel, Alberto Javier, 2014. "Growth with Equity for the Development of Mexico: Poverty, Inequality, and Economic Growth (1992–2008)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 313-326.
- Jaya Krishnakumar & Cristian Ugarte, 2011. "The effect of growth on poverty reduction," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 11061, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Kutzbach, Mark J., 2009. "Motorization in developing countries: Causes, consequences, and effectiveness of policy options," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 154-166, March.
- Lopez , J. Humberto & Perry, Guillermo, 2008. "Inequality in Latin America : determinants and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4504, The World Bank.
- Roope, Laurence & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Tarp, Finn, 2018. "How polarized is the global income distribution?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 86-89.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Innovation and export portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3983, The World Bank.
- Narasimha Rao, 2014. "International and intranational equity in sharing climate change mitigation burdens," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 129-146, May.
- Valpy FitzGerald, 2008. "Economic development and fluctuations in earnings inequality in the very long run: The evidence from Latin America 1900-2000," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(8), pages 1028-1048.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Humberto, 2006. "Did growth become less pro-poor in the 1990s ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3931, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAchieving Shared Growth; Inequality; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Services&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Impact Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.