Family altruism and incentives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- La Porta, Rafael, et al, 1997. "Trust in Large Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 333-338, May.
- Poterba, James M, 1994.
"State Responses to Fiscal Crises: The Effects of Budgetary Institutions and Politics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 799-821, August.
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "State Responses to Fiscal Crisis: The Effects of Budgetary Institutionsand Politics," NBER Working Papers 4375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30726298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Andrew & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1988.
"The debt crisis structural explanations of country performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 271-306.
- Andrew Berg & Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "The Debt Crisis: Structural Explanations of Country Performance," NBER Working Papers 2607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DiPasquale, Denise & Glaeser, Edward L., 1999.
"Incentives and Social Capital: Are Homeowners Better Citizens?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 354-384, March.
- Denice DiPasquale & Edward L. Glaeser, 1997. "Incentives and Social Capital: Are Homeowners Better Citizens?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1815, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Denise DiPasquale & Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Incentives and Social Capital: Are Homeowners Better Citizens?," NBER Working Papers 6363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degan, Arianna & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Dynastic accumulation of wealth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 66-78.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00318870 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingela Alger & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2010. "Kinship, Incentives, and Evolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1725-1758.
- Günther Fink & Silvia Redaelli, 2005. "Understanding Bequest Motives An Empirical Analysis of Intergenerational Transfers," DNB Working Papers 042, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu, 2009.
"Migrant wages, remittances and recipient labour supply in a moral hazard model,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 60-82, March.
- Claire Naiditch & Radu Vranceanu, 2009. "Migrant wages, remittances and recipient labour supply in a moral hazard model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00318870, HAL.
- Ana Fernandes, 2011. "Altruism, labor supply and redistributive neutrality," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1443-1469, October.
- Erlend Eide BÃ¸ & Elin Halvorsen & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2015. "Heterogeneity of the Carnegie Effect," CESifo Working Paper Series 5339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Lucas C. Coffman, 2012. "The Schooling Decision: Family Preferences, Intergenerational Conflict, and Moral Hazard in the Brazilian Favelas," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(3), pages 359-397.
- François-Charles Wolff, 2006. "Parental transfers and the labor supply of children," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 853-877, October.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Family Capitalism Corporate Governance Theory," MPRA Paper 17886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Berry, 2015. "Child Control in Education Decisions: An Evaluation of Targeted Incentives to Learn in India," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(4), pages 1051-1080.
- Schüler, Dana, 2007. "Incentive Effects of Transfers within the Extended Family: The Case of Indonesia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 29, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Fernandes, A., 2000.
"Altruism with Endogenous Labor Supply,"
0002, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Ana Fernandes, 2000. "Altruism with Endogenous Labor Supply," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0844, Econometric Society.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "A Theory of Educational Inequality Family and Agency Costs," MPRA Paper 17434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2008. "Endogenous Reversals of Fortune," IZA Discussion Papers 3469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franziska Ziegelmeyer, 2010. "Elterliche Stellvertreterentscheidungen und frühkindliche Humankapitalbildung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(3), pages 57-77.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Economics&Finance; Educational Sciences; Safety Nets and Transfers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .