Regulating privatized rail transport
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Gautier & Manipushpak Mitra, 2008.
"Regulation of an Open Access Essential Facility,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(300), pages 662-682, November.
- GAUTIER, Axel & MITRA, Manipushpak, 2003. "Regulation of an open access essential facility," CORE Discussion Papers 2003084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GAUTIER, Axel & MITRA, Manipushpak, 2009. "Regulation of an open access essential facility," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010.
"Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed qualitydependent costs,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
1015, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed quality-dependent costs," ICER Working Papers 08-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMunicipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; Decentralization; Enterprise Development&Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Railways Transport; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Water and Industry; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.