Nigeria Economic Report, No. 2, July 2014
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dem:demres:v:38:y:2018:i:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:4:p:608-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onipede Wusu & Emmanuel O. Amoo, 2016. "Fertility Behaviour and Wealth Situation in Nigeria: Evidence from 2013 Demographic and Health Survey," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Olabimtan Adebowale & David Lawson, 2018. "How does access to formal finance affect household welfare dynamics? Micro evidence from Nigeria," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 242018, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9916-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:213:y:2018:i:c:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Economic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:19980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .