The Kyrgyz Republic : Poverty Update, 2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ari Huhtala, 2010. "Climate Finance in the Urban Context," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19469, The World Bank.
- Barbara Buchner & Jessica Brown & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Monitoring and Tracking Long-Term Finance to Support Climate Action," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- World Bank, 2009. "Peru - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9481, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Panama - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9480, The World Bank.
- Richard Hosier & Nataliya Kulichenko & Aditi Maheshwari & Natsuko Toba & Xiaodong Wang, 2010. "Beyond the Sum of its Parts : Combining Financial Instruments for Impact and Efficiency," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18519, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet Ferhat Özbek & Mohammad Asif Yoldash & Thomas Li-Ping Tang, 2016. "Theory of Justice, OCB, and Individualism: Kyrgyz Citizens," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 365-382.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .